2012. november 13., kedd

The Grim Reaper (A Halál)

Tarot card thirteen, the Grim Reaper, shows a skeleton with red knots that indicate the two pressure points in the neck and the spine. On the neck, there are four knots, indicating that the four wordless breaths are being strangled by the lower self. At the base of the spine, there are three doughnut-shaped windings, denoting that the three Be’s have not acted.

Detail of Tarot card XIII, showing JEHOVAH written in Hebrew on the back of the head of the Grim reaper.

The Grim Reaper, represented in the Death tarot card (XIII), has the two pressure points. In the skull of the Grim Reaper, discreetly written in Hebrew letters, is the word “Jehovah,” meaning “I was, I am, I will be.” However, it is blocked off by the knot at the neck. This means that presence is being choked off by the king of clubs prolonging imagination. (5-20-05)

“I was” is short Be; “I am” is the middle point; “I will be” is long BE. However, in the head of the Grim Reaper, the word “Jehovah” is in the dark. (6-21-06)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése